*updated May 23, 2017*
Here is a list of the foods we currently stock on a regular basis. Available through our three week orders (click on your city name on the menu to find your order form).
Also available in Moose Jaw at our open Markets
- Eggs! Free ranged and pastured
BEEF- ground, steaks, ribs, burger patties, roasts, kebab meat, stew, stir fry, jerky, sausage, shank, soup bones, liver, heart, oxtail, caul fat.
PORK- bacon, cottage bacon (from the shoulder, less fatty), ground, roasts, chops, stew, stir fry, hams, sausage, hocks, liver, heart.
CHICKEN- whole roasting chickens.
LAMB- chops, roasts, ribs, ground, shank, sausage.
BISON- out of stock
ELK- coming soon!
- Produce- seasonal veggies from our landscape.
- Micro greens and mixes (pea shoots, cabbage, kale, radish, broccoli)
- Fruits- frozen fruits in the winter like saskatoons, sask grown cherries, sea buckthorne, rhubarb.
- Pantry items- oats, lentils, black beans, fresh milled flour, wild rice, split peas.
- Raw honey, creamed honey, cherry honey, haskap honey, cinnamon honey
- Vegetable preserves
- Jams and jellies
- Homemade soaps made with time old traditions and ingredients
- Fresh roasted coffee
- Natural sunscreen and bug spray
- Charcoal toothpaste